Monday, January 2, 2012

Governor Gary Johnson To Iowa Supporters: Vote for Ron Paul

Santa Fe, NM - Former New Mexico Governor released the following statement today regarding next week’s Iowa Caucuses:
GOVERNOR GARY JOHNSON TO IOWA SUPPORTERS: VOTE FOR RON PAUL IN THE CAUCUSES
“Wednesday, December 28, I announced that I am seeking the Libertarian nomination for president. Accordingly, I urge my supporters in Iowa to vote for Dr. Ron Paul in the upcoming Iowa Presidential Caucuses.

“While Ron Paul and I are both libertarians, we don't necessarily agree on every single issue. However, on the over-riding issues of restoring our economy by cutting out-of-control spending and the need to get back to Constitutional principles in our government, Ron Paul and I are in lock-step. Indeed, I proudly endorsed Ron Paul for President in 2008.“The cause of individual liberty and freedom is bigger and more important than any candidate or campaign. I am hopeful that in urging my supporters in Iowa to vote for Ron Paul in the upcoming Caucuses, a victory for the principles we share can be won.”

By: Donna Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment